Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

Res wrote:

but you wont be getting it at the prices you pay now, hence why adsl2
services are more costly, because you can get a lot more than 300 in a
month, and anyone who sits there legal or otherwise, for an entire month
24/7 doing 160-170 kB/s non stop, is more in need of a life than me :)

Hint:  You need not sit in front of you monitor for the downloads to run and
complete.

?? who said anything abou that, you been around long enough to know what was meant by my comment :)

--

Cheers
Res