Re: Setting up a file server for a diskless X-Terminal

Les Mikesell wrote:
I think the eventual plan is to be able to install a normal distribution OS for any client you wish to boot to make it easier to run local apps and to maintain with updates. The current version has specially-compiled kernels and apps and only has versions for intel and ppc CPUs. The setup uses the MAC address range to detect Macs and boot the right kernel.