Re: New Computer

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:25:44 -0600 Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     You guys are trying to change my way of writing to yours. If you
> would set a good example I might follow. The example your setting is
> to waste 5 -10 messages a day beating a dead horse.
>     You are so superior, why do you do the same thing you accuse me
> of?

Karl,
 I've given up trying to help you. Multiple people have given you
helpful suggestions and advice on nettiquete and how to get along
better with your listmates. You have ignored them, and kept on doing
your own thing.

As for good examples there are over 100 good examples flowing through
this list every day.

It is not about being superior. I do not know if I am superior
to you. I do not know you. You are text on a screen to me. People are
trying to help you understand the etiquette of being apart of a list
such as this. When I first got started on BBS many years ago I made
mistakes and people corrected me. Everyone has to start somewhere.

There are a lot of people on this list who are willing to help you, you
just have to listen. Right now you are witnessing people express their
frustration at your lack of etiquette despite multiple attempts by
individuals to help you in that arena.

- Erich