Having the computer turn off at a specified tempurature

Alright, I'm stumped. How does one configure a FC6 system (running
KDE) to automatically shutdown if the CPU temp goes to high?

I've just replaced the faulty fan on an AMD with a good Intel fan, but
it does not sit well and it is liable to get stuck on the heatsink.
I'd like the machine to shutdown rather than cook itself, as it did
when the original fan went belly-up. I actually smelled it: that's how
I knew something was wrong. The BIOS said it was at 108 degrees
celsius! (AMD Duron 1.3 GHz).

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/