Re: USB drive problem

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:

    You should have got by update a new "udev" package. If you have not
got all the updates then wait until you do. Then your USB system will
work with that kernel :-)

Hello,
         Sorry I did not get you.What is a udev package?I am a linux
newbie.How do I get the udev package update?

Just do a 'yum update' from the root command line, or use the GUI tool that should be telling you that updates are available.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx