Re: Yum, the repo, and failed dependencies

Michael Schwendt wrote:

Don't complain, report such broken deps as soon as possible:

  http://bugzilla.redhat.com

I thought of doing that, but I wanted to check if this was something only experienced by me, or if there are other users that are experiencing the same problem.

Until the Fedora Updates System will be capable of blocking packages
(or package groups) which break dependencies, it's the responsibility
of the package maintainers to not break dependencies.

I don't see how they can avoid this, as this usually is a result of delayed mirror synchronization, i.e. mirrors do not update at the same time.

Regards
Ingemar