Re: broadcom wireless under F7 -- the recipe(?)

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:49 +0100, Andy Green wrote:

> >   is there anything else that would be worth examining and recording
> > before going any further?  i like making a record of stuff like this
> > so i can compare what changes.
>
> If you're on WPA, you might also be interested to capture the default
>
> /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
> /etc/sysconfig/wpa_supplicant
>
> The sysconfig one is particularly insane by default.
>
> -Andy
Let me share something that most people miss. If you are using NM just
left click on the nm-applet and choose an option :
Comnnect to Other Wireless Network
You will be given a gui window which alllow you to choose a series of
authentication methods that most people never see.

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>