intel wireless

ok i got fc 7 up and running- now i need to get my wireless going the
intel 3945. i read through the other post and downloaded the ipw3945d
the ipw3945-firmware, and the dkms-ipw3945 packages. i tried to
configure a new wireless interface but after i go through the motions
of setting up the i.p address and stuff i cannot activate it because
fedora dosent register my wireless card. and now that o have read
trought the other forum i wanted to know if anyone found a way to
actually get these things working.???

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=185235&topic_id=40834&forum=32#forumpost185235
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame ti479@xxxxxxxxxx