Re: Adobe Acrobat

>     Anyhow I know have it running. So the don't work message worked.

Just to continue my last rant...

Your 'It don't work' message only worked in this case because the poster who
gave you the answer was far-sighted enough to predict your problem. He didn't
*know* it was your problem, simply assumed you had fallen into the same trap
others seem to have when trying to get acroread running. Your email did *not*
help at all in solving your problem. It was simply good luck that you got an
answer that helped.

To give you an example. My oven currently does not work. I challenge you to
tell me why it doesn't work from that information alone....

Chris