Re: Adobe Acrobat

>     What was wrong with the Don't work message?

Your mistake Karl, was ALL you said was "It doesn't work" That was it. How on
earth do you expect anyone to help you when that is all you the information
you give ? You didn't give any indication what so ever as to in what way it
didn't work.

Simply doing as I asked in my first message would have been enough. To post
the output you got from running 'acroread' at the command line. Do you
actually know how to do this, to run an application to the command line ? If
not I suggest you learn. Quickly.

Chris