Re: Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

Mauriat M wrote:

Perhaps ... Well there are differences. Ubuntu to my understanding can
upgrade via single LiveCD, Fedora cannot (as stated in the FAQ).

To my understanding no Live CD's in any distribution can support upgrades at all. So you might to verify that claim. Usually the way people get around to doing upgrades in such scenarios is via the package manager or a wrapper around it. There has been some discussions in fedora-devel about that.

Rahul