Re: yum, rpm, pirut, pup won't run on FC6

At 8:14 PM -0700 6/18/07, Les wrote:
>Hi, Tony,
>	We have all used the two commands you say may be going away.  Who is
>making that decision and why?

Not for me to cause problems; google around if you need to know.  The
issues are that --verifydb may say the database is OK when it is not, and
--rebuilddb might destroy a perfectly good database if overused (not that
it's likely to do harm, espeicially if --verifydb says the database is
bad).  I mentioned it in case the commands aren't accepted, as I'm still
using FC6.