Re: Portsentry & apcupsd & Fedora 7

On Sunday June 17 2007 6:48:07 pm Mike Chambers wrote:
> Now *that* is what I thought he was referring to, using the Linksys
> router itself and replacing the original (or updated at least) firmware
> with the dd-wrt one, or whichever versin/program out there that works.
>

> Is that what I am able to do?

People are doing it with certain Linksys routers and openwrt.
I posted two links a couple of messages back in this thread for more info.
Over on the fwbuilder list, there was a lot of high praise for this project.
So, if you have the right model Linksys, the answer is yes.

--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.