Re: Portsentry & apcupsd & Fedora 7

On Sunday June 17 2007 11:38:11 am Gene Heskett wrote:
> dd-wrt. Best kept router secret around, Mike.

didn't read the dd-wrt page carefully - didn't realize what you were doing - I
like it

I'd still like to do what I was talking about - take this little Linksys
router, which is a LAN hub and wireless access point, as well as a router,
and dump it's limited firmware - by installing openwrt and then FWBuilder on
it I get most of the features of an iptables fw with a real nice gui - all
configurable from a PC in the LAN - all that in a box the size of an
over-sized sandwich.

--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.