Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

on 6/16/2007 8:31 AM, Les wrote:

> +++++++++++++ from here +++++++++++++++++++++++

> > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ to here is not visible until I open
> > reply ++++++++
> Okay. This is an 'in message' reply. There are two blank lines above
> and there will be two blank lines below. Tell me what you see please.

> Note the comments in line above.
> Regards,
> Les H

How about now? This list is the only place that anyone has said anything
like what some of you are saying about my messages. Or my key.

As for the key - This one is from 2002 and I have been using it with no
problems everywhere else. I always sign my email and I send encrypted
email to some. Daily.

So now I wonder where the problem really is. Is me or some of you? Or
Evolution?
--

  David