Red Face and Fix

I was loading a big FC6 on this computer and it needed all 5 CD-Rom's. I did all the set up and things were going great and BANG :-(

At CD 4 it said can't find something. My choice was retry (3 times) and reboot. I had to reboot the dam thing :-!

So no FC6 today. I called my friend Rod who just got cable Internet and things were going a lot faster with 6 Megabytes/second compared to my DSL a 250 Kilobytes/sec. I D/L F7 DVD and it took all day and all night. It takes Rod about and hour
:-)

Karl