Re: kernel upgrade with yum removed old kernels

On 5/7/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kam Leo wrote:
> On 5/6/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Want to contribute?
>
> Have been:
>
> 1. bug reports
> 2. participate in this list.

I specifically meant for the man pages. You said it shouldn't take too
much effort.

I was referring to adding comments to the .conf file for the yum
plugins. That is no more difficult than adding comments to source
code.

You stated the documented and actual behavior for the installonlyn
plugin changed and that it was too difficult or not worth the effort
to modify the FC5 release-notes. Ergo, my recommendation, document the
change in installyonlyn.conf.  It is the fastest way to disseminate
the change. Commandline help would work, too,  but it appears that yum
does not provide hooks to extend help.

Rahul