Re: nVidia drivers and TV-OUT

Phil Meyer writes:

So saying that anyone should buy ATI GPUs in laptops is asking for trouble as well.

Looks like Lenovo is still selling the T43 Thinkpad. I've got an old T43 Thinkpad with an ATI chipset that works perfectly. I'm too lazy too boot it now, to get the exact model number, but it is Mesa-supported.

Unless Lenovo swapped their hardware, under the coverts (entirely possible), there are still ATI chipsets being sold that have native Mesa support.