Re: nVidia drivers and TV-OUT

Yes I know that it is closed source and that nv doesn't
support all card options.
I used to use nVidia's drivers many years ago ... when I first
found out about them ...
(checked my nVidia directory ... July 19 2002: driver 2960)

My question was simply which driver I need coz I thought the nv
driver might handle it and I wouldn't have to change drivers -
which someone has already answered.
So when I next can stop X, I'll swap over.

As for nVidia:
That is their choice - why force your opinion on them?
They provide linux drivers for free (and have for years)
- better than many companies ...
Do you provide the linux community with something as good as they
do that is used by so many people for free? ...
Reading your comment seems to be very critical of nVidia.
Though, of course, I could have read your comment wrong ...