Re: Please Lawd! Not again!! <falls down weeping> xine broken allover again

From: "Ric Moore" <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 13:58 +0100, Mark Knoop wrote:
At 07:45 on 11 Apr 2007, Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 April 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> >> I get this again (same ole same ole)
> > > I know the feeling, Ric. Xine gave up on me a few weeks ago - > > without warning. It just refused to play my disks. > > You have reported these bugs/problems at
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
> against Fedora Extras/xine-lib right? :)

Oh no, it's much more fun to whinge and moan the "things don't work" on
the mailing lists that to put a bit of effort in, trace the source of
the problem and report a bug.
Then you can also throw in some random, unrelated annoyances (quite
what kde-control-center's dependency on gstreamer has to do with xine
working or otherwise I have no idea).
And finish up with a few paragraphs that make any sane reader realise
that you actually _don't_ want things to work, because then you would
have nothing to complain about.

Mark, that was a bullshit reply. If your Momma read what you wrote to a
class act like Anne, she'd haul your ass to the wood shed for several
rounds.

Besides, Ric, it's replies like Mark's that might pull me out of the
deep background for a round or two. It's best to be polite and let
sleeping bitches sleep.

{^_-}    Joanne.