Re: remove evolution-data-server question

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I once had the same query the OP had when I was trying to slim down my
package count. I still don't understand what "The
evolution-data-server package provides a unified backend for programs
that work with contacts, tasks, and calendar information." has to do
with "The GNOME panel provides the window list, workspace switcher,
menus, and other features for the GNOME desktop." . Please explain if
you can.

Panel has a clock which has integration with calendar information provided by e-d-s for example.

Rahul