Re: A firefox secret

Ric Moore wrote:
 I'm almost certain I didn't, but it could be incipient Alzheimer's!

 Bob
Damnit, Bob.  Turn off the flippin' HTML!

We're getting black pages with white lettering. Ric
As I intended when writing in html, I have a vision problem and the white on black seems best for me. However I did not intend to send html to the list, certainly not after reading a thousand complaints over the last few years! Why that happened I am not certain? I could have clicked on the send html box, but I know better ...

I can only beg forgiveness and mercy.

Bob