Re: Daylight Saving Time (DST)

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 05:44:33AM -0700, jdow wrote:
> Bingo - updated. The Fedora folks are worse than the Microsoft folks on this
> one. Simple fix on a relatively (to W2K) OS and nobody made it. At least the

FC4 isn't supported.That's very clear.

> So in the spirit of being a nice woman I figured I'd pass along what I did
> to update an FC4 installation I have not had time to move upwards to
> something that'll crash more often because it's newer. (I am NOT happy
> with FC5 on my laptop.)

Sounds like Fedora isn't the distribution for you. You should check out
CentOS (specifically, the upcoming CentOS 5), which is ultimately derived
from Fedora but with a much longer lifespan for each release. (Years instead
of months.)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>