Re: UPS Connections and use (FC2)

Robin Laing wrote:

I used my APC logs to report power problems in my neighborhood. The logs showed that the power problems were mainly at night and would occur on a regular basis. Parsing and presenting the logs to the local utility finally got the problem fixed.

Note, my APC will send a pop-up to my terminal so it may be configurable for email.

The ones with network jacks can also have the line in/out voltage and battery charge values polled via snmp. OpenNMS will maintain graphs for you if you set up the snmp community strings to match.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx