Re: Where are all the updates gone?

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:

That is not relevant to Ed Greshko's post but this is. Try to less
attacking in your posts. I bet Res knows what a maintainer does.

I have no clue :) I've only been in OS world (including writting a couple programs), have used unix since very early 80's and linux since
slackware, and RH only a few years, since RH4
So as he clearly knows nothing at all about me, he only shows himself as a fool for saying things like that :)

Mr Geshkos post are irrelevant, infact 'he' became irrelvant the second he kicked off with the personal attacks, its a clear sign of a troll.

--
Cheers
Res