Re: Where are all the updates gone?

Aaron Konstam wrote:

On another level. I find grub better then lilo but if people on this
list don't agree with people like Res they can well control themselves
from ad homonym arguments. Saying he posted while drunk is unacceptable
in my view.

Ahhh...he said he was pissed...which in his neck of the woods means "drunk". So, did he do something unacceptable? Or, am I wrong for point out the meaning of "pissed" in his context?

BTW, I've posted while drunk, under the influence, pissed, or whatever euphemism you'd prefer. But, each time I knew my situation and took care to edit a bit more carefully than normal.

--
They just buzzed and buzzed...buzzed.