Re: A firefox secret

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 12:21 -0500, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > Ok, I wanted to do what Dotan suggested. But firefox is not one of
> > the components you can file a request for in bugzilla. I would be
> > interested in a suggestion from the buglilla suporters.
>
> It most certainly is an available component.  I verified this by going
> to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/, then Enter a new bug report.
> I clicked on the Fedora Core link in Fedora Products and then scrolled
> down in the alphabetical list of Components until I saw firefox.  How
> and where did you go that you aren't finding it in the component list?
>
> If you do file a bug about this, it's probably worth noting whether or
> not this config option is enabled by default in the mozilla.org
> firefox tarballs.  If it's not, you'll have a harder time making the
> case that Fedora should ship a different default I think.
That is where I went but I choose to enter a request since this is not a
bug. Then firefox is not choosable. When I tried the bug reporting
firefox was available but in the middle of entering the description all
that I entered disappeared. I will try again later. But it is
frustrating and off-putting.

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>