Re: A firefox secret

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> That is where I went but I choose to enter a request since this is
> not a bug.

You can set the priority of the bug to low and add something like
"[RFE]" to the beginning of the Summary.

> When I tried the bug reporting firefox was available but in the
> middle of entering the description all that I entered disappeared. I
> will try again later. But it is frustrating and off-putting.

I can imagine that would be annoying.  I don't think that has anything
to do with bugzilla though.  It sounds more like something with
Firefox.  I hate typing in web forms and if I need to type more than a
few lines I use an editor and them paste the text into the form.  You
could do the same thing, just copy the text from the description to
your favorite text editor and then past it back when you have it like
you want it.

Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
    -- W.C. Fields