Re: Blocking Spam

From: "Florin Andrei" <florin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
jdow wrote:
From: "Florin Andrei" <florin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tim wrote:

How do you work out what package it wants to fulfill its needs?

Um... learn Perl?

Which it? If you mean spamassassin and added rule sets the SARE rules
are documented for their characteristics.

The guy was asking about the Perl modules required by SpamAssassin. See his message.

That is also in the wiki with examples. I didn't see the original. All I
saw was the above quotes. I started following this thread late. Normally
I pounce on spam messages. But I've been working my self to sleep for
my customer. (520k of code in the last three months or so.)

Read. I know this is a foreign concept to young folks these days. But
the data is present. Use it.

Time to follow your own advice. ;-)

If it were there ....

{^_-}