Re: OT: delay in posting on the list

James Wilkinson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On current, updated FC6 SpamAssasssin, FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS is changed to
> need at least *eight* digits to fire, at least if I read
> From:addr =~ /\D\d{8,}\@/i
> correctly.

Carp it really isn't going to like the version of my address that
contains the date and the time.  I only use it for usenet or mailing
list postings but still it is nice to know that maybe I should stop
tagging things so precisely.  (It is amusing to track which groups and
lists spammers glom onto for their addresses, but if it now looks
questionable to spamassasin, I guess I'll have to stop.)

-wolfgang