Re: Monitor destroyed by install

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> There are a lot of fedora users.  If you mentioned the brand/model,
> someone may have already repeated your experiment and might
> report their results.

I found it really strange that he didn't mention the make and model of his
screen at all, and only referred to it as his "$400 LCD". And not only to
make it easier to come up with answers, but also to tell everyone what
model to stay away from.

But, if he makes up his mind that this is a software fault from the
beginning, then certainly nothing could possibly be wrong with his "$400
LCD".

Personally, I think he wrote one zero too much, this sounds more like the
"quality" of a $40 LCD. :)

Regards
Ingemar