Re: Display settings..

Em Sábado 02 Dezembro 2006 11:27, Ted Gervais escreveu:
> I have core6 installed and running and am trying to personalize various
>         things and that brings me to my desktop view settings.
>         Right now, by default - things come up at 1600x1200.  Which
>         makes
>         everything very tiny.  I want to change that so I can read
>         things and so
>         I went to the config in KDE and changed it to 1024xxxx  . And
>         that
>         worked fine.  Everything was the right size and I was impressed.
>
>         Than I rebooted the machine and when I logged in again, (to KDE)
>         things
>         were back at 1600x1200.
>
>         How can I get my 1024x... setting to stay.  Not to change when I
>         log
>         out?

Do you want the lower resolution to be the default for X Server and all users
in all GUIs or just when you login to KDE using this particular user account?
If it's the first, do the modifications others have already suggested in
xorg.conf. For the second, in the same screen at Control Center where you
have chosen the lower resolution, there's a checkebox named "Apply
configurations in KDE inicialization", which you should check.

[]'s
Marcelo