Display settings..

I have core6 installed and running and am trying to personalize various
        things and that brings me to my desktop view settings.
        Right now, by default - things come up at 1600x1200.  Which
        makes
        everything very tiny.  I want to change that so I can read
        things and so
        I went to the config in KDE and changed it to 1024xxxx  . And
        that
        worked fine.  Everything was the right size and I was impressed.

        Than I rebooted the machine and when I logged in again, (to KDE)
        things
        were back at 1600x1200.

        How can I get my 1024x... setting to stay.  Not to change when I
        log
        out?

--
Ted Gervais <ve1drg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>