Re: FC6 - acpi: critical temperature

Marcel Groner wrote:

maybe my fan is broken. andy, can you hear your fan? does anyone know how I can swich the fan on/off manually?

Yes I can hear the fan when it does come on, also the vent on the right hand side gives out some "hot breath" even when the fan is on low. If you never hear the fan and you are in a quiet place, that would be the problem.

Sorry I don't know a way to manually set the fan going.

-Andy