FC6 - acpi: critical temperature

hello

I've got a samsung q35 notebook running fedora core 6.

tech specs: <http://www.puzzle.ch/samsung_q35.html>

problem: the notebook is overheating all the time. when I'm compiling an application or doing other things with high CPU and disk I/O usage the power management is shutting down the system because the critical temperature is reached.

does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix that? I tried to disassemble/assemble /proc/acpi/dsdt using iasl from intel and there were no errors at all, so the BIOS adaption seems to be fine.

regards
marcel