Re: [Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

> I'm just the guy complaining about Minix.  I'm not going to start a new
> OS or even work on a new driver for the Nvidia hardware.  But I'm saying
> that something needs to be done about the current situation, which is
> more than the lot of you are doing.  The first step to changing
> something is to identify the need.  I'm here saying there is a need to
> do something different with the stupid Nvidia drivers.
>
> Out.

Kim,

For starters everyone could BLACK list NVIDIA and ATI cards outright!
That would get some attention!
Or perhaps, NVIDIA may want to come out with their own version of Linux?

We can't do ANYTHING withour breaking the LAWs.  They have pattents and
copyrights on the process and code for this.  Thus, they are not
open-source.  There is nothing this group can do about any of that.

Either you can live with the choices you have made, or you can make new
choices.  NVIDIA and ATI are not the only manufacturers of video cards.

-James
--
Scanned by ClamAV - http://www.clamav.net