Re: Creation of DVD movie under fedora from jpegs & asf video

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Robin Laing wrote:

Thompson Freeman wrote:

Thanks in advance

I have used mplayer/mencoder to do this. I have also use The GIMP to create AVI's from individual frames as layers.

Follow most of Jay Cliburn's comments for creating the DVD. Note, if the VOB is to large, some DVD players won't play it.

My thanks to you and Jay. I'll see if I can bring success to the project