Chasing a bug and need the help of someone on FC-5

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if there is a bug in gnome which is only showing
in FC6 and above, so need someone running FC-5 on either x86 or x86_64.

If you are and are running anjuta-2.0.2 or gdeskcal, can you try the
following.

1. Go to the about window (under the Help menu usually)
2. Try and close the window using the Close button

If it works, can you please reply to BZ 214500 or email me off list?

Thanks.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,