Re: burning DVD images

use cdread

cdread dev=ATAPI:1,0,0 -w f=image.iso

the process of discovering dev is by luck (for me at least)

I find out from dmsg if it's atapi

then

cdrecord -scanbus dev=1,0,0 and so on until i hit the right combination

On 11/8/06, John Aldrich <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How does one burn DVD images in FC6? I tried burning a DVD iso under FC3, but
both K3B and XCDRoast barfed after about a gig... I'm guessing it's due to
the limitation of cdrecord (which has a work-around, I know...) designed to
prevent people from using it for commercial use and, I guess, piracy.