Re: FC6 Nightly Yum Updates

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 13:03 +0000, Simon Andrews wrote:
man yum-updatesd.conf has all the details.

Having said all of this, as someone else pointed out it still doesn't work at the moment. There's an open bug which is being actively worked on so hopefully a fix will be released soon.

Simon.

If it does not work , why is it working on my machine until I disabled
it?

Which bit works for you? Can you get it to download and apply updates automatically (ie the same as the yum cron used to do), or does it just notify you that updates are available?

If it all works for you can you add the details of your setup to the bug report at:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/212507

...maybe we can figure our what the systems which are failing have in common.

Simon.