Re: mount doesn't mount on boot-up

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 20:46 -0700, David G. Miller wrote:
> I'm guessing there is a user program such as diskdruid to change the
> partition label.  Unfortunately, I don't know what it is.

apropos label

e2label              (8)  - Change the label on an ext2/ext3 filesystem
findfs               (8)  - Find a filesystem by label or UUID
mlabel               (1)  - make an MSDOS volume label
ppmlabel             (1)  - add text to a PPM image
vol_id               (8)  - probe filesystem type and read label and uuid

man e2label

SYNOPSIS
       e2label device [ new-label ]

DESCRIPTION
       e2label  will  display  or  change  the  filesystem  label  on the ext2
       filesystem located on device.

       If the optional argument new-label is not present, e2label will  simply
       display the current filesystem label.

"apropos" is to Linux, what "Google" is to the WWW.

I read messages from the public lists.