Re: Kernel panic after FC2->FC5

Lonni,
    Immediately after the line which says that
the kernel is being decompressed and then booted.
I don't see any error messages besides the kernel
panic. I am wondering if the following might help
at all...

1) boot under linux rescue
2) chroot so that the upgraded disk appears to
be in use
3) try to yum update the chrooted upgraded linux
disk to the latest kernel (or even to all the
current packages).

              Jack