Re: Latest Seamonkey update

Jim Cornette wrote:

I don't mind the browser being replaced with an individual application vs a suite of integrated applications for email, browsing and editing. I miss the missing editing feature the most.

How in the world do you get seamonkey and its corresponding .so files into the selinux fold? Or better yet, are there guidelines and assistance given to the Fedora-Extras maintainer that allow their rpms to set items to the needed SELinux content, in order to work out of the box?

Just file a bug report with the relevant information in this thread. There is a draft guide that package maintainers can follow to write policies when required. SELinux denials can also indicate broken code which needs to be fixed.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux/PolicyModules

For end user docs, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux

Rahul