Legacy..

I have a Dell Latitude CPi 233mhz  Pentinum II with 128 meg of ram. I
installed FC5 running XFCE 4.2. It works pretty good, but when I use
Firefox and try to load certain websites they never load... For instance
http://java.sun.com . It will sit there and never load, no errors no
timeouts just continuous waiting or loading the page.

Has anyone had any luck in running this sort of configuration?  Any
recommendations, tips, tricks or gotchas?

Thanks.

- James Dickson