Re: setenv... where is it??

Ric Moore wrote:
> I'm compiling a program from a tarball and the ./configure process
> claims:
> checking for getuid... yes
> checking for mempcpy... yes
> checking for munmap... yes
> checking for putenv... no
> checking for setenv... no

I think you may be looking for the putenv and setenv that are part of
glibc-headers.

They are located in /usr/include/stdlib.h.  Does that exist?

You've not mentioned the program you are trying to compile or if you
have added any options to the configure process that my be altering the
search path for the includes.

--
Ninety percent of everything is crap.
		-- Theodore Sturgeon