[OT]:Users/Server Ratio?

Hi All,

for personal study purposes, I'd like to get an idea of what the numbers are, for users/servers in your work place(not your home setup). How many workstations to how many servers you have in your setup. Just curious. I appreciate it if you could allow me to get an idea of what different companies have. Cheers.

--
Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

CPU=AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+