Re: Ten Reasons To *NOT* Use ZFS:

> > I have seen FSF making any such claims based on memory space especially
> > regarding the kernel.
>
> Ahem. I have *not* seen FSF make such claims.

>From the GPL FAQ:

     "If the modules are included in the same executable file, they
      are definitely combined in one program. If modules are designed
      to run linked together in a shared address space, that almost
      surely means combining them into one program."

So how do you reconcile that with the kernel memory model that shares
the whole address space with everything running?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx