Re: Locked up again! What can I check- I'm on another box

On Sunday June 18 2006 12:29, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Will do if it crashes after pulling everything out and reinstalling
> them. Though I must say, that it's been up for over 22 hours now, and
> before I changed the drive's places I couldn't get 2 hours out of it.

Dotan: I really doubt that changing the drive's places was the cause, per se,
of your newfound stability. If you're correctly jumpered on both drives in a
Master/Slave scenario, then the positioning on the cable is irrelevant. More
likely, you reseated something that was making a poor connection in the
process of changing the drives around.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA