Re: FC4 or FC5

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 01:56, Craig White wrote:

> actually no...the only two railing about GPL license (joanne & les) are
> the ones who invoked the communist statements - their side lost (by
> Godwin standards). The fact is that they are 2 who will never back down
> on anything.
>
> I believe the term for this is intransigent.

Heh, or correct...

> The thing that I can't explain is why 2 people would be active on Linux
> mail lists if they profess GPL to be evil.

Whether its evil or not isn't quite the point.  There are
obviously many people who don't understand it, and this
seems like an appropriate place to repeat the facts.  My
complaint is about the useful combinations of components
that the GPL prohibits from being distributed.  That doesn't
translate to having a problem using the limited set that
it does permit.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx