Re: FC4 or FC5

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:31:51 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 14:50 -0400, Sean wrote:
>
> > Choosing the GPL is no more a political statement than choosing
> > a proprietary or BSD or MIT or any other license.
>
> We've been through this many times already.  The GPL is the
> only one that claims control over other people's work.

No.  It doesn't claim control over anyone elses work.  It
claims control of the work delivered under the GPL.  If you
want to use a GPL work you have to agree to its license.  If
you don't like it's license do not use the GPL work, and you'll
have no problems at all.  If you use a GPL work, then you have
to accept its license.

Sean